1. Answers incoming calls.
2. Directs call to staff, or departments through the switchboard or PBX system.
3. Understand the telephone operator board or PBX switchboard operations.
4. Must be polite and courteous while answering the phone.
5. Monitored busy or unanswered lines.
6. Checked back with callers on hold to update status.
7. Excellence in public relations and customer service.
8. Maintained attendance register on daily basis with proper marking.
9. Detail oriented with strong multi-tasking and negotiation skills.
10. Responsible for other duties as assigned