RedFactor Software is on the hunt for talented Front End Developer with about 2 to 3 years of extensive experience specifically in Angular / React. Solid Object Oriented programming skills are important but having a strong computer science fundamentals background is even more critical.
You will be working to as part of a team on high-end web portals. Ideal candidates will have a can-do attitude, passion for technology, Angular JS or React development experience, and will be able to get up to speed quickly.
- Work with different teams and follow agile development processes
- Drive and own the implementation of the front end user experience
- Design, develop code and integrate with API's
- 2+ years of professional front-end development experience
- Deep knowledge of AngularJS practices and commonly used modules based on extensive work experience
- Creating self-contained, reusable, and testable modules and components
- Ensuring a clear dependency chain, in regard to the app logic as well as the file system
- Writing non-blocking code, and resorting to advanced techniques such as multi-threading, when needed
- Creating custom, general use modules and components which extend the elements and modules of core AngularJS
- Experience with modern UI frameworks (e.g. AngularJS, React)
- Experience interfacing with API's.
- Experience in a modern build environment on a large-scale development projectct.
- Solid knowledge of Object Oriented Design
- Familiarity with Automation Tools and Test-Driven Development
- Professional, precise communication skills