As a Facebook Ads Manager, you will work to help scale social advertising efforts geared towards growing profitable leads and revenue. This role is for someone who is able to find efficient growth via Facebook and Instagram, and who will explore opportunities in other channels such as Pinterest, Tik Tok, Twitter as well as emerging platforms.
You are addicted to data and live for the thrill of the hunt in conversions, managing multiple campaigns for multiple clients easily with an experimental and methodological approach. The position requires a blend of creativity, analytical skill, perseverance, and results-oriented problem-solving.
The Facebook Ads Specialist – is responsible for the strategy, implementation, and daily management, and optimization of assigned campaigns. This position will assist in strategy and planning responsibilities including research and insights derived from past campaign performance and cross-client learnings. Though this position will have a strong focus on Facebook, thorough, hands-on knowledge of media channels such as Google's Ad Products including YouTube, GDN and AdWords, Yahoo Gemini, and other emerging platforms is a strong plus! A critical eye for detail and a love for data analysis is a must.
The ideal candidate is innovative and excited by the idea of coming up with interesting and effective ways to target and reach audiences through digital media.
You will be able to find a fix issues with campaigns such as:
● Underperforming ads not spending their budget
● Audience Overlap
● Segmenting pixel audiences by URL
● Incremental ad spend increasing
● Achieving specific ROAS for campaigns
● Achieving target CPA or CPConversion
● Launch and scale campaigns quickly
● Shorten the Learning period of campaigns
● Scale ecommerce campaigns to maximum ad spend
● Own the day-to-day management and optimization of assigned campaigns
● Pulls and analyzes campaign performance reports to inform daily optimizations and testing recommendations
● Ensures that campaign KPIs and objectives are met both near and long term.
● Prepares research and insights to inform ongoing media recommendations
● Manages budget allocations and bid parameters to deliver the most efficient results
● Prepare weekly client reporting
● Ad build-out or management of ad build-outs - Landing page, static, and video content
● Short-form copywriting and collaboration with designers to build high converting ad creatives
● 1-3 years related experience
● Must have EXCELLENCE in setting up, managing, and optimizing campaigns on Facebook for MAXIMUM ROI
● Must be extremely detail-oriented, passionate about data analysis, and able to multitask in a fast-paced environment.
● Must be proficient in Google docs and spreadsheets.
● Must be experienced in analyzing data and market research.
● Direct response copywriting and design abilities for ad build out a strong plus.
● Brag to us about the outstanding results you have delivered for your clients.
● Minimum 7x ROAS achieved for at least 3 clients
Essential Skill Set
● Excellent communication skills in English
● High level of organization - you will be self-managed
● Detail-oriented and able to stick to specific processes
● Strong work ethic
● High competency level with CRM, project management, and data reporting software tools
● Quick to adapt and learn new software and systems
● Professional conduct within and outside the office while conducting agency business
● Comfortable on video conference calls
● Graphic design skills a plus
● Self-motivated, committed, tenacious, and goal-oriented.
● PAID BONUSES for achieving campaign goals and deadlines.
● Flexible work schedule - integrate work with your life instead of the other way around
Red Fez is a social media marketing company focussing on social content marketing, pay per click advertising, digital media buying and web development. We have been in business since 1998 through many growth phases and are excited to begin onboarding freelance remote talent to our team.