RED SIGNAL is a leading IT firm with mobile, web & Cloud expertise to deliver top notch products and services to enterprises.
We are in search of a creative “Content Writer, Blogger & Marketer” to join our team to handle our social media & SEO strategy with the purpose of Brand Building & customer acquisition. In this position, you will be responsible for:
• Developing effective content that consistently conveys RED SIGNAL message and Brand. Content includes websites, marketing campaigns, advertisements, blogs, social medias, process write-ups, e-books, whitepapers, Press releases and other content as required.
• Bring new ideas for Branding & customer acquisition via Social media & SEO Strategy.
• Managing the social media marketing strategy for RED SIGNAL on all major social media platforms to build better brand & customer acquisition.
• Building effective strategy to target & acquire clients through LinkedIn. Promote RED SIGNAL as a brand on LinkedIn by sharing effective content & audience engagement.
• Conduct competitive analysis studies on client competitors, including digital footprint analysis.
• Exceptional business writing skills and can visualize as well as convey a message into relevant and interesting content.
• Expert level skills in using and navigating social media networks’ native web apps, 3rd party social media tools, and “the internet” to run it all.
• Expert at designing & building Social media campaigns on Facebook & other platforms. Understanding of how Google AdWords work & experience in designing AdWords campaigns.
A few reasons why you’d want to work at RED SIGNAL and confirm whether you’re a good fit for this position:
• You are self-motivated, hungry for a challenge, and looking to make an immediate impact.
• You are fully entrenched in social media culture and understand the fine line of managing a professional, but effective social media presence.
• You want to work hard and be part of a fun, growing company.
• You balance your life with words and write as you see fit (as long as you are fully dedicated to the role).
• You like writing and are exceptionally good at it, and have strong proofreading capabilities.
• You have strong marketing foundational knowledge.
• You like to analyze complex business challenges and come up with creative ways to solve them.
• You are organized and can work independently.
• Your attention to detail is impeccable. You produce a work product that requires little modification. You are almost a perfectionist.
• You understand how to analyze metrics/data, and how to segment and report it in a logical fashion to clients.
• You are even tempered, understand how to deal with clients, and have an over-the-top customer service attitude.
• You check your ego at the door and are always open to constructive feedback. If you take things personally, you’re not a fit.
• You are an extrovert. You love interacting with ALL kinds of people and getting to know new people.
• You are smart, creative, accountable, willing to go the extra mile, and really “get it”. If you don’t understand this bullet, you aren’t a fit.