RED SIGNAL is a software based company offering services all across the globe. We require an experienced Marketing Manager able to work in a fast paced environment interacting with international clients all across the globe.
This is a manager level role, which explicitly requires team building and leadership skills. The incumbent will be highly responsible for setting up targets, motivating the sales team to achieve those targets and strategically brand the organization internationally through emailing, direct calling, social media, Linkedin etc.
· Strategically plan the sale activities and assist the team in executing the planned strategies.
· Contribute on a regular basis to internal and external marketing communication channels (mention what channels, Linkedin, Emails etc)
· Train the sales team on delivering high quality sales calls to international clients
· Developing the marketing and sales strategy for the company in line with company objectives and target market
· Deliver proactive account management to a portfolio of key accounts
· Manage ad-hoc queries and enquiries
· Develop relationships with new clients
· Manage and set targets, goals and work path for the team to work on
· Manage content for advertisement & marketing purpose
· Maintains relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities; recommending service improvements
· Responsible for preparing proposals for clients based on their needs, including creative, innovative, unique concepts and approaches with the help of Technical Managers
· Responsible for negotiations with clients and assisting/participating in the negotiations process
· Responsible for creating and building client relationships
· Devising a comprehensive strategy for increasing new clients as well as keeping good relationship with existing clients.
· Responsible for planning and strategizing Sales Plan on monthly basis.
· Required experience is 3-5 years.
· Experience in Managerial role in IT based company is a MUST.
· Incumbent should possess a Bachelor’s degree in marketing