We are looking for Network Administrator to configure, manage, scale, and operate Company’s Networks and servers. Must be a graduate in Computer sciences with majors in networks. You must be adept with the IT company environment.
- Installing and configuring computer networks and systems
- Trouble shooting any problems that arise with computer networks and systems
- purchasing IT hardware and related equipment from market
- Assembling new systems
- Maintaining existing software and hardware and upgrading any that have become obsolete
- Monitoring computer networks and systems to identify how performance can be improved
- Communicating with Service providers for resolution of SLA.
- Managing Active Directory
- IT and technical skills
- Good command on MS Word and MS Excel
- Problem-solving skills
- Good communication skills
- Interpersonal skills
- knowledge of Voip and Linux Server Administration will be considered an added benefit.
Your career at RED SIGNAL as "Network Administrator" will be a rewarding journey followed by highly competitive compensation package including offers a range of rewards and benefits like Medical coverage, Trips, Tours and Events, Hangouts, Movies, Dine outs, in-house Gaming competitions, meals and above all a great working environment.