RedBird Sources, an academic writing firm is seeking an assistance of Full Time permanent writer.
Candidate must also have relevant knowledge of business administration courses such as Marketing, HR, Strategic Management, Business & Management, Project Management, Supply Chain, Organizational Behavior, Economics, Finance & Accounting.
Moreover, in order to improve the skills, ample training will be provided to hired candidates, which shall also assist them meeting their targets.
Typical job activities are likely to include some or all of the following:
- Researching the subject area including reading relevant publications or blogs, and staying up to date with writing that is being produced in your chosen field;
- Selecting subject matter based on personal or public interest, or commissioned by a publisher or agent;
- Undertaking background research including desk based research;
- Writing individual pieces, including using the technical skills of writing and being able to structure and plan individual projects;
- Editing, revising and reviewing work especially in response to feedback;
- Working to tight deadlines;
- Submitting material for publication in the required and expected format;
- Networking with other writers, & team members;
- Finding, pursuing and maintaining knowledge;
- Critiquing the work of other writers including sometimes providing mentoring or coaching services.
Fresh candidates with MBA or BBA degrees are also encouraged to apply.