1. Analyze how the brand is positioned in the market and crystallize targeted consumers insights.
2. Supporting the development of strategy in areas of pricing, promotions, product / packaging and brand development.
3. Coordinate with the marketing agencies for designing of the product packaging and printing.
4. Closely monitors and analyzes sales volumes, market share trends and competitive activity. Handling of all the event management activities which includes national and international exhibitions, campaigns and job fairs.
5. Assistant in preparation of complete marketing tool kit to presented in the marketing events.
6. Assist in developing and preparing marketing and brand related presentations for CEO.
7. Responsible for coordinating internal branding activities with marketing agencies.
8. Plan, develop and direct marketing efforts for enhancement of particular brand or product.
9. Execute strategies with cross-functional teams.
10. Manage external marketing partners such as advertising agencies, digital marketing firms and production companies.
11. Track consumer and market insights by reviewing metrics such as sales volume, market share, profit projections, pricing and distribution.
12. Evaluation of market and consumer trend data.
13. Work closely with departments such as manufacturing and sales to consult on package and product as it relates to branding.
Responsible for other general management and marketing & branding related tasks, within the organization and as well as with external organizations.