Reem Rice (Pvt) Ltd – A multinational Joint Venture between two renowned groups from the Middle East- Al Ghurair Group of UAE and Al Muhaidib Group of Saudi Arabia.
We are looking for an Executive Business Associate, who will be the right hand to our company's CEO and extended team. This position requires performing diversified and confidential duties, responding to emails, managing travel, and maintaining team and individual calendars.
- Maintains the CEO’s appointment schedule by planning and scheduling meetings, and conferences.
- Conserves CEO’s time by reading, researching, and routing correspondence; drafting documents; collecting and analyzing information; and initiating communications.
- Format information for internal and external communication – emails, presentations, and reports.
- Handles telephone answering, responding to queries, and welcoming company’s guests.
- Take minutes during meetings.
- Represents the senior management by attending meetings on their behalf and updating with the minutes of the meeting.
- Review, assess, and monitor follow up action steps on correspondence.
- Coordinates events, including meetings, conferences, and seminars.
- Acts as the point of contact between the CEO, employees, and other external partners.
- Manage information flow in a timely and accurate manner.
- Make travel and accommodation arrangements.
- Answers and routes phone calls, mail and e-mail messages and may handle wide-range information dissemination. (if needed)
- Any other task assigned by the management
Skills & Competencies:
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Potential in Organization Skills , ability to multitask
- Flexible, forgiving and versatile
- The ability to exercise discretion and confidentiality
- Ability to manage executives’ workflow
- Ability to understand business priorities in order to independently and successfully manage executive calendar