RMI is reimagining how to restore the community's health and wellness. Highly Skilled physicians, and innovative techniques and technology enable RMI to provide a broad range of services with specialty concentrations in cardiology, women's health, pediatrics, oncology, imaging, orthopedics and spine, digestive health, emergency services, lung and thoracic, , weight management and men's health.
Under the leadership of the Head of Marketing, the Business Development Manager will work closely with Directors of Service Lines, Marketing, Clinical Operations and Physician teams to develop, design and expand RMI service lines. Strategies will be driven by RMI’s overall strategic plan.
- Responsible for positively impacting the growth and revenue of RMI in specific assigned service lines. This includes developing and sustaining professional relations with all referral sources, growing patient volume while managing and executing sales and marketing activities consistent with RMI’s strategic growth plan.
- Responsible for revenue generation, patient volume, developing referral sources and strategic partnerships in assigned service lines.
- Conducts regular and consistent business development calls with referral source physicians/medical practices, educating and marketing RMI service lines.
- Develop strategies to achieve greater utilization of hospital services by service line.
- Assess referral source satisfaction and provide this information to operations for continuous quality improvement.
- Share patient satisfaction and RMI outcome metrics and quality scores appropriately as part of the marketing efforts with referral sources.
- Identify and monitor competitive service providers and report on local market intelligence.
- Work with Marketing, Operations, Finance and employed physician practices to develop and execute annual, quarterly and monthly strategic business development plans and patient volume targets through regular service line meetings.
- Serve as key member of the Marketing/Business Development team in identifying and implementing local marketing programs and tactics to grow patient volume and revenue growth including:
- Work with Marketing team to actively participate in developing and executing RMI brand awareness and lead generation campaigns, events and activities.
- Work with Marketing team to identify and coordinate promotional opportunities for medical staff, including physician relations campaigns, events and activities.
- Coordinate the notification of the physician community at large of any additions or changes hospital services/programs/new technology.
- Actively generate patient referrals through existing referral sources in the community, including medical providers, ancillary providers, events/trade shows and other existing or new sources.
- Adhere to the Business Development department budget and follow all accounting policies and procedures as it relates to business development/marketing expenses.
- Undergo cross training for other service lines as needed and work within the team structure of the Business Development department.
- Weekend and evening hours will be required.
- Perform other duties as assigned