Our Client is one of the leading Pharmaceutical companies in Pakistan and are involved in the R&D, manufacturing and marketing of lifesaving and other essential medicines.
1. Head the entire production related activities of all dosage forms – eye drops, eye ointments, ear / nasal drops, tablets, capsules, syrups, dry powder suspensions and external preparations - while planning, staffing, directing and coordinating the production activities.
2. Ensure strict cGMP compliance in all production activities and areas.
3. Carry-out regular trainings especially in the areas of cGMP and process standardizations.
4. Closely work with the Production Planning and Control (PPC) Department in planning and production to ensure smooth market demand fulfilment.
5. Make sure that production meets prescribed output and quality standards.
6. Come up with ways to make the production process more efficient and cost effective.
7. Ensure that the inventories of supplies are maintained at optimal levels.
8. Work with other departments to implement company’s policies and goals.
9. Participate in critical tasks like process and cleaning validations and equipment qualifications.
10. Play a key role in the inspections by national and international drug regulatory authorities.
11. Be part of the core team working on the WHO Prequalification Programme.
12. Closely work with the R&D team in developing new products.