- Providing support in streamlining processes for the office i.e. To ensure smooth communication and coordination with all Academic and Administrative departments of the University
- To exercise a high degree of initiative and judgment on a wide range of issues.
- Correspondence-scrutinizing and effective handling of all incoming/outgoing mails, inquiries in person or by telephone, responding speedily and with sound judgment where necessary
- Handling and following up on queries/complaints/request.
2. Performing critical record-keeping activities:
- Maintaining Office files in an organized manner/system
- Keeping record of different committees and disseminating correct information
- Generating various reports as and when requested.
Skills and Attributes
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills(Proficient in English Language)
- Working knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Time management and organizational skills (ability to prioritize tasks)
- Strong Ability to multi-task
- Focus on process improvement
- Perform well under stress
- Expected to show high level of integrity and confidentiality
Also, demonstrated ability to be
- Team player