The HR Assistant is responsible of providing HR administrative and Operational support to Head of HR Department covering all major aspects of HR functions for Country/ Provincial/ Field Offices.
Relief International is a leading nonprofit organization working in 18 countries to relieve poverty, ensure well-being and advance dignity. We specialize in fragile settings, responding to natural disasters, humanitarian crises and chronic poverty.
Relief International combines humanitarian and development approaches to provide immediate services while laying the groundwork for long-term impact. Our signature approach — which we call the RI Way—emphasizes local participation, an integration of services, strategic partnerships and a focus on civic skills. In this way, we empower communities to find, design and implement the solutions that work best for them.
Relief International includes the four corporate members of the RI Alliance: RI-US, RI-UK, MRCA/RI-France and RI-Europe. Under our alliance agreement, we operate as a single, shared management structure. In addition, RI has country offices registered as affiliates of one of the alliance members in an additional 18 countries.
Responsibilities and Dutie
· Provide Applicant Reports of the posts advertised on the Rozee webportal to the relevant Supervisors;
· Initial Shortlisting of the candidates from the Applicant Report as requested by the relevant supervisors;
· Prepare the folders for the interviews of the candidates;
· Organize the preparation of the written exams, interviews with the panel members, hiring unit, focal points;
· Assure the reference check, medical clearance, terrorist check and other formalities are obtained prior to using the contract
· Assure the compliance of the HR Directives on locally recruitment and selection framework and Relief International Pakistan conduct of Recruitment Business and Process;
· Process the administrative part of staff contract management.
· Follow up the recruitment documentation and effective filing national staff
· Assist the establishment of contract clearance.
· Ensure the proper induction and orientation plan new hire
· Follow up and submission of medical reimbursement cases
· Monitor the time/ attendance sheet for staff, process the leave request and prepare the periodical leaves plan
· Update the national staff list with accurate headcount and exact employment type;
· Liaise with Finance in term of HR operational matters includes processing of salary and staff benefits.
· Liaise with Provincial/ Field teams in terms of information sharing/ follow up on the appointment and separation of staff
· Assure the effective filing system for HR unit in collaboration with relevant staff
· Assist Head of HR to update the HR functions checklist and organogram as well as the staffing statistics
· Any other task assigned by Head of HR/ HR Officer.
· With initiative and judgment produces organized, accurate and well-documented records with well analyzed data and addresses unforeseen situations seeking advice and guidance from supervisor, as necessary.
Skills and Competencies required
Education: At least Bachelor degree in Human Resources/ Social Sciences.
Experience: at least 4 years of progressively responsible work experience in NGO, INGO and USAID Aid funded projects.
Knowledge: Experience utilizing computers, Microsoft application packages, spreadsheet and other HR standard software packages and systems. General knowledge of UN system HR policies, rules, regulations and procedures.
Language: Fluency in both oral and written communication English with knowledge of local provincial language an asset
Job competencies: action management, communication, client orientation, interpersonal relations, cognitive capacity, initiative
We uphold the Humanitarian Principles: humanity, neutrality, impartiality, and operational independence. We affirmatively engage the most vulnerable communities. We value:
2) Transparency and Accountability
3) Agility and Innovation
Relief International entered in 2005 after a devastating earthquake where we were among the first organizations to respond. Today our programs focus on improving educational outcomes for vulnerable children. We collaborate with children's, students, parents, teachers, community leaders, and g ...
Relief International entered in 2005 after a devastating earthquake where we were among the first organizations to respond. Today our programs focus on improving educational outcomes for vulnerable children. We collaborate with children's, students, parents, teachers, community leaders, and g ...Read More