Our IT Department is the pulse of our business, driven by the passion to develop the best infrastructure & applications. You will work on high-scalable products on a cloud-based infrastructure and collaborate with developers, team leads, marketing, operations & logistics who constantly challenge themselves to raise the bar of what is “state of the art” technology.
The successful candidates will enjoy the opportunity to enhance and develop their career with the following benefits:
• Join highly competent and motivated team
• Personal growth and promotion options
• Define the scope of the project in collaboration with Product Owner and Renegades Dev teams
• Create a detailed work plan which identifies and sequences the activities needed to successfully complete the project
• Determine the resources (efforts, budget, equipment, resources) required to complete the project
• Develop a schedule for project completion that effectively allocates the resources to the various projects
• Determine the objectives and measures upon which the project will be evaluated at its completion
• Work closely with the product owner and the implementation teams
• Make sure that project goals and objectives are defined and understood by all team members
• Participate in project team members continues education and development
• Execute the project according to the project plan
• Monitor the progress of the project and make adjustments as necessary to ensure the successful completion of the project
• Establish a communication plan for all stakeholders participating in the project
• Review the quality of the work completed with the project team on a regular basis to ensure that it meets defined project objectives and quality goals
• Timely report on the project status to stakeholders
• Ensure that all project documentation and records are up to date
• Ensure that the project deliverable are on time
Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Project Management or equivalent
Solid understanding & experience of project management disciplines
Intercultural abilities and good communication skills
Be proactive and highly motivated
Knowledge of ASPICE (or CMMI)
Excellent communication skills
5+ years of experience as a project manager in SW Development
3+ years Experience with Scrum.
NICE TO HAVE
Experience in Online Retail Industry.
Experience in instruments cluster and/or infotainment software projects is a big plus
Software development experience in automotive is a big plus
PHP7 / MVC Framework Knowledge
Experience with Jira
Renegade Furniture is a fast growing & fast paced online furniture retailer. As one of the top retailers in online home furnishing, we are constantly looking for enthusiastic individuals looking to grow their careers. Established in 1999 we have been pioneering selling furniture online. In 2013 we were awarded the prestigious Inc. 500 award, and recognized as the 126th fastest growing private company in America and 6th overall in the retail category.
You can count on competitive pay, a great learning experience and the opportunity to work with a wonderful team. If we’ve still got your attention- please apply to this position.
Renegade Group is a group of companies is working since 2009. We deal in furniture. The Renegade Group consists on online stores. We strive to serve our customers providing them easy access through our online stores. We have team of highly skilled and professional developers who are working round ...Read More