Main Purpose of the Job:
This position is responsible for assisting in the engineering and execution of Solar and Solar Water Pumps Projects in the assigned region. Job holder will be required to provide solution to technical issues, meet development schedules and ensure the delivered product and service meets the specification and requirement of the customer, thereby ensuring quality control.
Functional Responsibilities of the Job:
· Ensure compliance to Company policies, HSE policy and procedure, and quality standards in all project executions.
· Coordinate internal and external engineering activities and interdisciplinary interfaces in close coordination with the discipline team leaders.
· Monitor execution of the quality assurance program for conformance to project requirements.
· Monitor and control Site/Project Execution progress, work pace and material supplies.
· Provide technical support to customers and other service professionals as and when required.
· Undertake tasks assigned by Execution Team Lead / Projects Manager.
· Stay up to date with installation standards, products and code of conduct.
· Any other task assigned by the Management.