A non-profit organization, based in Bahria Town Islamabad and operations all over the country, is seeking the services of an efficient person to contribute and support the planning and execution of projects.
· Coordinate with Director Programmes to determine research objectives
· Develop and direct given research assignments
· Analyze a wide range of data sources on intended subject matter and produce structured reports
· Ensure that the research assignments are carried out to a high quality and as per ethical guidelines and industry standards
· Formulate effective and efficient research processes
· Test research methodologies to confirm the intended purpose of evaluation
· Develop survey tools specific to research requirements
· Perform fieldwork, interviews, experiments, concept tests, etc. to gather data
· Document, report, and present research findings to management and clients
· Contribute to the writing of publications in peer-reviewed journals, as well as project outputs for a wider audience
· Prepare project progress reports for the funding agencies
· Prepare other research articles, reports, and presentations on behalf of Senior Executives
· Any other task assigned by the supervisor
The closing date for this position, viz., August 1, 2021, Market competitive salary package commensurate with qualification and experience will be offered. Only qualified candidate(s) meeting all the merit-based criteria will be contacted. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview. Female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply.