1. Manage overall store i.e. raw material stock, gate passes, maintain system record etc.
2. Ensure adequate record keeping to manage all documentations to confirm stock level & inventory control
3. Processing orders of dispatch
4. Operating mechanicals & IT systems
5. Liaising with vendors and other departments
6. Training, supervising staff
7. Maintain Statistical rocords
9. Ensure that quality objectives and delivery deadlines are met.
10. Ensure timely dispatch of raw material for production process.
11. Administering stock control
12. Ensuring compliance with health and safety legislation
13. Coordination with production staff embroidery/fabric.
14. Should be good know how of MS OFFICE