Resorsify is looking to hire Business Unit Head for one of our clients from Logistics Industry. The BUH will be responsible for all long term and short-term strategies keeping in view the broad corporate objectives of the company as well as the Principals.
- Understand and translate Corporate Strategic Objectives and cascade them to the team.
- Directs sales forecasting activities and sets performance goals accordingly.
- Research, analyze and compile market intelligence in the areas of promotional activities, prices,
- coverage, credits, new launches, etc. of respective businesses as well as competition and evaluate the impact of such actions on business results.
- Partner with our in-line business in order to develop and leverage market best practices.
- Develop, manage and operationalize short-term marketing goals critical to the unit success.
- Ensure, through the RSMs, that appropriate distribution and sales orders are generated in the market place as per the market potential and the sales plans.
- Ensure proper inventory management, as per agreed terms with Principals.
- Presents periodic sales report showing sales volume, potential sales, and areas of proposed client base expansion.
- Develop integrated marketing plans and align internal / external resource against successful execution.
- Review and maximize ROI of each location/business and look toward implementing
- programs that result in greater profitability.
- Ensure optimal utilization of budget in compliance with expense budget where applicable.
- Ensure continued compliance of Credit Policy.
- Prepare manpower plan/ budget, as per current business needs and future expansion plans.
- Ensure projection of favorable Company image by promoting ethical business practices,exhibiting professionalism, courtesy, leadership, etc., as a team.
Reporting to: Director Telecom & AB
Repartees: RSMs & amp; MSM
Department/ Division: Telecom & Allied Business
Internal: Telecom, Finance & Accounts, Logistics, Admin, HR and Internal Audit, Logistics.
- Strategic Thinking
- Decision Making
- Risk Management
- Action Planning
- People Management
- Problem Solving
- Result Oriented
- Self- Driven
- Market Intelligence
- Market knowledge Computer/ Laptop Industry Dealers
- Pakistan Geography
Qualification: Graduate (MBA preferred)
Other Benefits: As per designation 7 grade
Experience: 10 to 12 years
Relevant Experience: 04 to 06 years
Age: 32 to 45 years