· To act as a liaison between the sales force FMCG and the HR
· Daily visits of different distributions in the defined territory as per PJP to meet his team and client representative at that location.
· Handle employee related matter and provide immediate solution as per policy
· Welcomes new employees to the organization by conducting orientation
· Maintains quality service by following organization standards.
· Ensure/Collect attendance and monitoring punctuality of sales force.
· Preparation of Talent Pool by creating a network in the market to collect relevant resumes and profiles of sales force.
· Line up Interviews for open/vacant positions as per the requirement
· Coordinate and update on emails to Line Manager and other relevant concerns about hiring of new staff
· Conduct background and reference checks of new employee
· Coordinate with HR for the Joining Packs of Employee’s to be filled properly
· Ensure the smooth exit process of employee and coordinate with HR for the final settlement documentation
· Arrange Bank Account letters for the new joining employees
· To provide HR with personal details and documents of employees that are required for onboarding (Joining Pack, Insurance, Bank Account)
· Take disciplinary action if any employee found guilty
· Handle of grievances of employees at the distribution and forwarding other concerns to the Line Manager
· Keep close liaison with the client and collect valuable feedback related to employee performance from the distribution and forward it to HR
· To monitor the staff about compliance of policies
· Report and handle any disputed issues related to sales force at the distribution.
HR solutions for management and organization development. Staff & payroll outsourcing, recruitment & executive search and blended learning are the key services offered by us. In addition, our consulting team Think HR manages a variety of services which include organization design & restructuring, in ...Read More