Retail Direct Group is looking for an incredibly bright, experienced Animator to work at our office in the Arfa Karim Tower in Pakistan, as part of our development team supporting our UK operations. Employee will thus be required to work according to UK working hours developing content for social media marketing campaigns.
The candidate will need to be able to problem solve fast, have a thorough approach, be highly professional and must be able to adapt to new technologies.
● Be a high calibre individual, consistently involved in learning about and adapting to new technologies
● Comfortable working independently, as part of a team
● Have a strong commitment to meeting deadlines and project management skills
● Have a strong, self managing work ethic and ‘can do’ attitude and have knowledge of version control systems and workflow.
● Has strong creative direction
● Has a great eye for western aesthetics and design
● Knows how to follow brand guidelines
● Be proficient in graphics
● Have 5+ years experience
● Prepare and manage Project Plans for animation content
● Lead and execute vision for animations
● Read scripts and storylines to understand animation requirements
● Prepare presentations and pitches with raw designs to customers
● Develop storyboards for the initial stages of production
● Create models, drawings and illustrations by hand or electronically
● Join images with background graphics and special effects
● Ensure synchronization of frames and audio
● Participate in editing process
● Direct the work of animation
● Graphics design skills
● Posts optimised for social media viewing
We are extremely passionate about bringing the latest products to consumers at affordable prices. We provide retailers, distributors and manufacturers a cost effective, simple and efficient solution to sell online, across multiple verticals. Established December 2014 Over 200K Transactions ...Read More