Role and Responsibilities
The Office Boy job carrier various office job obligations – this is an entry level position. They have to offer water, tea and drinks to the visitors and staff, manage files and documents, and provide them to the staff when asked.
• Make sure that the office premise is clean.
• Monitoring the use of equipment and supplies within the office.
• Employees and guests serving.
• Office management including the management of kitchen and washroom.
• Coordinating the maintenance and repair of office equipment.
• Assisting other administrative staff in a wide range of office duties.
• Collecting and distributing couriers or parcels among employees.
• Helping the receptionists, secretaries or other administrative assistants in performing their duties.
• Cooperating with office staff to maintain proper interaction with a friendly environment within the office.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
We are extremely passionate about bringing the latest products to consumers at affordable prices. We provide retailers, distributors and manufacturers a cost effective, simple and efficient solution to sell online, across multiple verticals. Established December 2014 Over 200K Transactions ...Read More