Reporting to the Operations Director the responsibilities of the Product Listing Executive (e-commerce) include:
· Manage Marketplaces listings including catalogue specifications, product description, images and prices for Fashion Ecommerce Portals like Amazon, Ebay, etc.
· Create listings as needed, ensuring products are accurately priced, photographed, and described.
· Enter product information, upload pictures and other files into the Marketplace Catalogues while ensuring accuracy.
· Make all listings as informative and appealing as possible to maximize revenues from assigned e-commerce marketplaces and create consumer delight
· Monitor and optimize live listings daily and make suggestions to improve listing performance and health.
· Resolve problematic transactions and maintain healthy marketplace account standing.
· Update Inventory on all marketplaces and maintain large online product catalogs.
· Promptly update and upload product data, specifications and Images of products on marketplaces with price listing and approved discounts for individual and bulk listings.
· Coordinate with Marketplaces/ e-Commerce portals with catalogues and ensure individual and bulk listings.
· Handle day-to-day tasks to contribute to the overall growth of each client on all platforms, ensuring quality of product detail pages and making recommendations for online marketing strategies.
· Knowledge of online selling platforms such as eBay, Amazon
· Strong Ms. Excel skills.
· Basic image editing skills (cut, crop, resize) using Adobe Photoshop
· Basic knowledge of HTML
· Good understanding of the importance of keywords.
· Excellent English verbal and written communications skills.
We are extremely passionate about bringing the latest products to consumers at affordable prices. We provide retailers, distributors and manufacturers a cost effective, simple and efficient solution to sell online, across multiple verticals. Established December 2014 Over 200K Transactions ...Read More