· Perform research on current benchmark trends and audience preferences;
· Manage daily responsibilities outlined by the Group Marketing Manager, Social Media Manager
· Assist the Social Media Manager in generating, editing, publishing engaging content daily (e.g. original text, photos, videos and news);
· Monitor SEO and web traffic metrics;
· Communicate with followers, respond to queries in a timely manner and monitor customer reviews;
· Stay up-to-date with current technologies and trends in social media, design tools and applications.
· Be a high caliber individual, consistently involved in learning about and adapting to new technologies;
· Have a passion and flair for social media, including an eye for aesthetics;
· Have a strong commitment to meeting deadlines and project management skills;
· Have a strong, self-managing work ethic and ‘can do’ attitude.
· Extensive Knowledge of Social Media Platforms.
· Web Proficiency
· Computer Software Proficiency
· Team Management Experience
· Advertising, Copywriting, Content Creation, Public Relations and Brand Marketing Experience
· Proofreading and Editing Skills
· Interpersonal Skills
· Strong Verbal and Written Communication Skills
· Customer Service Skills
We are extremely passionate about bringing the latest products to consumers at affordable prices. We provide retailers, distributors and manufacturers a cost effective, simple and efficient solution to sell online, across multiple verticals. Established December 2014 Over 200K Transactions ...Read More