The primary focus of the role will be the day to day management of production, ensuring control and development of people and production functions. This will also include compliance with Health, Safety and Environmental legislation.
- Co-ordinate production on a day to day level ensuring that quality, efficiency and Yield targets are delivered;
- Managing, training and developing all members of the production and operations teams;
- Accurate stock control of all raw materials and finished products onsite;
- Health and Safety and Environmental Management on site;
- Overseeing the scheduling of production;
- Budget control for production;
- Ensuring hygiene, quality and environmental standards are met in accordance with company procedures, statutory regulations and customer requirements;
- Work closely with maintenance staff to minimise downtime.