We are looking for a Front-end React Developer to deliver a rich front-end and user experience through clear and refined interfaces and functionality.
Your primary focus will be on developing user interface components and implementing them following well-known React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux).
You will ensure that these components and the overall application are robust and easy to maintain.
You will coordinate with the rest of the team working on different layers of the infrastructure.
Therefore, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and quality product is important.
The ideal candidate has at least 2 years of hands-on experience with React, willing to work in a fast-paced, innovative environment, and collaborate within teams to drive the technology of our platform forward.
- Design and maintain clean, reliable, and testable code in alignment with best practices and internal standards
- Analyze, enhance, and collaborate on the scale and design of our front-end infrastructure and software development lifecycle.
- Understand business requirements and functionality to create intuitive, feature-rich, and user-friendly experience.
- Optimize and push the boundaries of performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications and features of our platform in an agile environment
- Ensure high quality of web front-end component development, including adherence to UX/UI best practices.
- At least 2 years of experience in developing web applications
- Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles
- Experience with popular React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux)
- Familiarity with newer specifications of EcmaScript
- Experience with data structure libraries (e.g., Immutable.js)
- Knowledge of isomorphic React is a plus
- Experience using REST API, GraphQL, and/or Firestore data sources
- A portfolio of projects utilizing the above skills
- Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token
- Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools
- Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc.
- A knack for benchmarking and optimization
- Experience with Git and version control software (e.g. Github, Bitbucket)
- Experience with UI Design tools (e.g. Figma)
- Excellent knowledge of web and UI components
- Understanding of Component-Based Design.
- Rich web animation skills (Html5, Css3, Svg, etc)
- Experience using CSS preprocessors (sass / less)
- Experience with native data visualization libraries (e.g. D3) preferred
- Familiarity with unit testing and related tools
- Excellent communication skills