This position will be responsible for designing and creating / editing Video assets for various mediums and platforms, including social, website, blog and TV Channels.
• Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows & sitemaps.
- Takes the lead on video projects—from concept to delivery—storyboard, design, animation and production.
- Develop creative designs that are on strategy and reflect each brand's personality.
- Repurpose existing video content for new needs.
- Serve as video editor for website/social content/TV.
- Prepare and present rough drafts to internal teams and key stakeholders and communicate/reflect constructive critiques.
- Assist with layouts for web and social media assets.
- Manage time while working on multiple projects simultaneously.
- Continue to build brand awareness through creative collateral pieces.
- Assist in graphics preparation for trade shows.
- Assist with keeping product information current and up-to-date and follow the desired company style guides.
- Work with the marketing team to convey the product or brand message in a meaningful and visually impactful way
- Establish and maintain positive relationships with the team and fellow employees.
- Strive to advance design skills and abilities, and willingness to learn knowledge of industry trends, software, and technology.
- Other duties as assigned.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
- Strong graphic design portfolio.
- Excellent graphic design and layout skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to communicate design concepts.
- Reliable, focused, and detail oriented.
- Visual and conceptual problem-solving skills.
- Ability to prioritize, schedule and ensure completion and accuracy of tasks.
- Intermediate-level expertise in Adobe Creative Suite including InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, Acrobat Pro.
- Professional-level motion graphics and video production experience.
- Strong video editing and motion graphics experience with Adobe Premiere Pro, After Effects, Final cut pro.
- Experience with sound editing and mixing according to standards of Audio Engineering Society (AES).
- Knowledge of optimising video assets for different social media channels.
- Ability to use Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Self-motivated, organized, and able to multi-task and prioritize.
- Digital advertising experience, including design and file preparation.
- Photography/videography skills and knowledge within the digital domain.
- Agility is a critical trait to possess as we work in a fast-paced environment.
- We’re looking for a team player who can adjust on the fly and is unafraid to have fun while they work.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
Two to four years of experience, plus a bachelor's degree in graphic design, or related field. To be successful in this role, the incumbent must be a creative thinker with outstanding written, organizational, time management, presentation, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills. A deep understanding of design, marketing, and brand strategy is a must.
Please submit your portfolio along with your resume.