Rezaid is looking to hire a software engineer to work at its Lahore based office. The successful applicant will join a growing technical team that specializes in the development and production of custom/bespoke software solutions for clients in a variety of industries.
Customer specific software solutions can provide customers with that competitive edge over standard “out-of-the-box” software solutions and help them achieve/exceed their business goals with their competitors. Examples of typical customer software solutions may be the automation of standard software processes or specific integrations specialized to their business, or even specific pricing and discounting engines that match the company’s policies. Other examples include building from the ground up a completely new and innovative cloud and mobile technology platform or simply providing a technical service to extend a customer’s own development team, where it may require additional capacity to achieve its immediate business goals.
We are looking for candidates with a strong academic score and an obvious desire to develop their technical skills. Candidates must possess a high scoring CS degree and have some relevant intern or related work experience.
· A hands-on attitude and the desire to code
· Delivery focused with an emphasis on quality
Education and Experience
· Bachelor's degree in Computer Science
· Internship or other related technical experience
· Maximum of 2 yrs software development experience
· Knowledge and understanding of SOA and SaaS (WCF, Restful services)
· Knowledge and understanding of the agile development environment
· Good communication skills
· Confident manner
You will have a basic understanding of some of the following:
C#, Jquery, MS SQL, MVC, .NET, Angular 2, saas, DevExpress, SOA, TFS/GIT
Company perks & benefits
All staff is eligible for:
· Flexible working hours
· Provident pension plan
· One additional salary
· Annual staff rewards programme
· Daily lunch provision
· Microsoft training allowance towards MCSA/MCSD qualification
Innovation and staying ahead of the curve is the key to success when it comes to doing business. But we understand that for many growing companies in the UK it can be hard to source the technical talent needed to constantly innovate given the current skills shortage the sector is facing. However, A ...Read More