Rezaid is seeking to hire an expert PHP developer to join our Lahore office. Working in the digital marketing environment, the developer will be expected to show leadership in his/her area of proficiency.
The incumbent will handle back-end development including but not limited to WordPress, Magento, and Core PHP etc. A strong understanding of the latest industry trends and content management systems is also required.
You will be part of a full-stack creative team that is responsible for all aspects of the ongoing software development from the initial design specification, through to developing, testing and launching of the software.
Duties & responsibilities
• Write “clean”, well-designed code
• Produce detailed specifications
• Troubleshoot, test and maintain the core product software and databases to ensure strong optimization and functionality
• Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle
• Follow industry best practices
• Develop and deploy new features to facilitate related procedures and tools if necessary
• BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
• 3-5 years of experience will be preferred
• Proven software development experience in PHP
• Understanding of open source projects like Joomla, Drupal, Wikis, osCommerce, etc.
• Good knowledge of relational databases, version control tools, and developing web services
• Experience in common third-party APIs (Google, Facebook, Ebay etc)
Passion for best design and coding practices and a desire to develop new bold ideas
Innovation and staying ahead of the curve is the key to success when it comes to doing business. But we understand that for many growing companies in the UK it can be hard to source the technical talent needed to constantly innovate given the current skills shortage the sector is facing. However, A ...Read More