Rezaid is looking to hire an experienced .NET engineer motivated to progress their career and development at our Lahore office. The successful applicant will join a growing technical team that specializes in the development and production of custom/bespoke software solutions for clients in a variety of industries.
User specific software solutions can provide customers with that competitive edge over standard “out-of-the-box” software solutions and help them achieve/exceed their business goals with their competitors. Examples of typical customer software solutions may be the automation of standard software processes or specific integrations specialized to their business, or even specific pricing and discounting engines that match the company’s policies. Other examples include building from the ground up a completely new and innovative cloud and mobile technology platform or simply providing a technical service to extend a customer’s own development team, where it may require additional capacity to achieve its immediate business goals.
We are looking for candidates with a proven technical background and positive attitude to learning new skills. Candidates should possess experience in .NET and SQL, custom controls, third-party components and cross platform app development, along with a good understanding of SOA and SaaS. Candidates with experience of working in the UK or other English-speaking countries are strongly encouraged to apply.
The successful applicant will join a growing technical team that specializes in the development and production of custom/bespoke software solutions for clients in a variety of industries.
· A hands-on attitude and the desire to code
· Delivery focused with an emphasis on quality
· Mentoring junior members of the team
Education and Experience
· Minimum Bachelor's Degree in computer science
· 4-6 years full life cycle software development experience using TFS/GIT
· Hands on with MS technologies including C#, .Net, MVC, Web API, MS SQL Server, Reporting services
· Experience working with front-end frameworks like Angular 2, Jquery, typescript etc.
· Experience with custom controls and third-party components like Telerik, DevExpress
· Hands on experience of working with cross platform technologies eg Xamarin
· Experience of APIs Integration with .NET
· Understanding and/or experience of design patterns, Dependency injection
· Understanding of SOA and SaaS (WCF, Restful services)
· Knowledge and understanding about the agile development environment
· Well spoken and written English, our clients are UK businesses
· Strong problem-solving skills, the ability to adapt to shifting priorities and align activities to meet organizational goals
· Ability to work at all levels of the organisation
Company perks & benefits
Post-probation period, all our staff is eligible for:
· Flexible working hours
· Provident pension plan
· One additional salary
· Annual staff rewards programme
· Daily lunch provision
· English speaking training classes
· Technical training allowance