Rezaid is looking for a Social Media Executive to attract and interact with targeted virtual communities online.
The goal is to gradually achieve superior customer engagement, website traffic and revenue by strategically exploiting all aspects of the social media marketing roadmap.
You should have a solid understanding of how social media channels work and how to optimize content so that it is engaging on those channels. You will be responsible for joining relevant conversations on behalf of Rezaid and promote our services by providing support to current and prospective customers.
· Build and execute social media strategy through competitive research, platform determination, benchmarking, messaging and audience identification
· Generate dynamic content (original text, images or video) that promotes audience interaction, increases audience presence on company sites, and encourages participation
· Set up and optimize company’s presence at various online platforms to increase the visibility of company’s social content
· Continuously improve social media engagement by capturing and analysing the appropriate social data/metrics, insights and best practices, and use it accordingly
· Monitor social media progress using web analytic tools and develop ways to improve
· Research new media platforms, trends, and industry opportunities
· Work as part of a team to develop large social media campaigns
· Propose new ideas and concepts for social media content
· At least an undergraduate degree in Communications, Marketing, Business, New Media or Public Relations
· Proven working experience in social media marketing
· Excellent presentation and communication skills
· Demonstrable social networking experience and social analytics tools knowledge
· Knowledge of online marketing and good understanding of major marketing channels
· Fluency in English
· Analytical thinking and creative skills
· Experience in data analysis and reporting
· Strong project management skills with ability to handle multiple projects
Innovation and staying ahead of the curve is the key to success when it comes to doing business. But we understand that for many growing companies in the UK it can be hard to source the technical talent needed to constantly innovate given the current skills shortage the sector is facing. However, A ...Read More