· Identify business opportunities by recognizing prospects and evaluate their position in the industry; research and analyze sales options.
· Sell products by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects; recommend solutions.
· Maintain relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; research and recommend new opportunities; recommend profit and service improvements.
· Identify product improvements or new products by remaining updated on industry trends, market activities, and competitors.
· Prepare reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information.
· Maintain quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
· Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; review professional publications; establish personal networks; benchmark state-of-the-art practices; participat in professional societies.
· Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
· Presentation Skills, Client Relationships, Emphasizing Excellence, Energy Level, Negotiation, Prospecting Skills, Meeting Sales Goals, Creativity, Sales Planning, Independence, Motivation for Sales