Looking for an Android developer and IOS developer responsible for the development and maintenance of applications aimed at a vast number of diverse Android devices. Your primary focus will be the development of Android applications and their integration with back-end services.
- Translate designs and wireframes into high-quality code
- Design, build and maintain high performance, reusable, and reliable Java code
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the application
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related area
- 1 or 1.5 years of relevant work experience.
- Experience developing Android mobile applications using Android Studio, the Android SDK, Google Play Services, and Android Compatibility Library.
- Experience with Android front-end/UI development (with knowledge of Google Material Design), Web services & XML/JSON/REST connectivity/consumption, and local storage/databases/SQLite.
- Experience in Android development patterns – including Java OOP, SQLite, JSON/Rest APIs, and multi-threading/background tasks.
- Experience in developing Android user interfaces – including relative layouts, List Views, lazy loading/data binding, and flexibility with respect to different screen sizes/densities.
- Experience with RDBMS (SQL Server or Oracle).
- Strong knowledge of Android SDK, different versions of Android, and how to deal with different screen sizes
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect Android applications to back-end services
- Strong knowledge of Android UI design principles, patterns, and best practices
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
- Ability to design applications around natural user interfaces, such as “touch”
- Knowledge of the open-source Android ecosystem and the libraries available for common tasks
- Team player with excellent communication skills
Android SDK, Android Studio, Java, IOS