· Minimum 14 years of education in Accounting and Finance
· Advanced level computer user / Internet
· Familiar with online accounting software
· Familiar with employee management / office managment software
· Ability to respond and control situations in stressful environment.
· Married applicants would be preferred.
We are working in the area of IT services. Our main company offices are operating in Lisbon, Portugal and Saint Petersburg , Russia.
We are a premium IT studio having engineers in multiple locations to provide 24/7 support to our ever-growing list of clients.
We provide cutting edge solutions using the latest technologies and industry best practices to growing and existing business across the globe.
The employee is responsible to perform the following duties:
Initial Understanding Session:
1- To attend the introductory briefing session about our company with the higher management.
2- To get familiarised with our current organizational structure.
3- To develop a sound understanding of all company operations and current projects .
Regular On- Job Duties:
· To manage and organize company accounts and office ledgers.
· To look after banking and taxation issues of the company.
· To liaison with tax lawyer.
· To assist the office management in creating localized polices and effective functioning of accountings and administrative operations.
· To control office filing system and records on regular basis.
· To evaluate and allocate budget resources for supplies and equipment.
· To assist senior management in designing and implementing disciplinary policy and performance standards for effective running of office daily affairs.
· To manage employee management system/software for keeping the track of employees’ performance.
· To advise and assist company director in all professional and possible ways over all the administrative operations.
Certain additional duties of the employee may include the following.
· Be ready to act as the personal assistant of directors of the company.
· Be prepared to attend any event inside or outside the city as per demand.
· Be prepared to organise staff training programs.
. Be ready to arrange weekly and monthly meetings
. Be ready to act under the instructions of directors of the company