• Create Architectural Design of the system using clients requirements.
• Design, develop and maintain web-based applications to enhance the performance and reliability of our current applications.
• Hands on experience on full life cycle of PHP full stack software development being a full stack developer
• Overseeing and leading an objective within a team of PHP Developers as we grow.
• Analyze and resolve complex problems associated with applications systems. Detect, diagnose, and report related problems.
• 2+ years of experience in Laravel Applications and APIs in Laravel
• Strong command of MVC design pattern and Laravel Framework.
• Must be a good database engineer, who is also able to develop complex SQL statements.
• Good knowledge of relational databases, version control tools (Git) and of developing web services
• Experience in common third-party APIs (Google, Facebook, Ebay, Stripe etc)
• Participate in the entire application lifecycle, focusing on coding and debugging
• Write clean, test driven, easily maintainable, modular code
• Integrate and maintain various API connections
• Working knowledge of APIs, JSON, and web services
• Hands on experience with WordPress development and maintenance
• Ability to convert comprehensive layout and wireframes into working HTML pages
• Plugin Development, PSD to WordPress
• Knowledge of SEO best practices
• Familiarity with AWS and deployment.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
• Experience working in an environment that requires coordination of efforts between Engineering, Quality Assurance, Infrastructure, and Product Management.
• Good communication skills both written and verbal in English.
• Ability to work on multiple activities with a fast pace and high efficiency.
• Ability to work independently or as part of a team.
• Aptitude for continued growth and development of technical skills/abilities.
• Excellent analytical and time management skills