· The position will work as account manager for B2B and B2C clients globally.
· Answer calls professionally to provide sales and technical support throughout the product development process.
· Keep records of customer interactions and transactions, recording details of inquiries, complaints, and comments, as well as actions taken.
· Follow up to ensure that appropriate actions were taken on customers’ requests.
· Work closely with the team to ensure that customer queries are resolved and responded on time.
· Keep a healthy professional relationship with clients to ensure highest customer satisfaction
· Education: O and A Levels,
· Excellent interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills in English
· Solid phone selling and verbal communication skills
· Sales Driven
· Must possess and be able to demonstrate strong influencing and closing skills.
· Highly motivated and committed individual
· Desire to work in fast paced, highly dynamic environment
· Ability to work independently without relying on significant management oversight
· Prior sales or call center background a plus