We’re looking for a highly experienced strategic partner who can join our team to lead our marketing strategies, and plan the future of our brands.
Reporting to the CEO, and working closely with the Sales team, the Marketing Director will be responsible for strategizing, planning and implementing marketing efforts to increase our brands reach, generate leads and develop multi-channel funnels for the sales team.
The Marketing Director is well-versed in principles of search engine marketing (SEM) including search engine optimization (SEO.) You should also be analytical and good with numbers.
Your goal will be to ensure our online marketing efforts have the highest possible return on investment (ROI.)
Qualified applicants are expected to carry out the following responsibilities.
- Develop a comprehensive outbound and inbound marketing plan.
- Ensure creative and messaging tone is consistent with our product strategy and values.
- Manage marketing budget for staffing and resources
- Identify and manage required
- Be accountable for acquiring results of SMART goals.
- Recruit and motivate team of highly skilled marketing professionals.
- Identify areas of process improvement – example lead generation to sales pipeline transitions.
- Participate in forming effective paid search strategies
- Launch and optimize various PPC campaigns
- Oversee accounts on search platforms (e.g. Google AdWords, Bing)
- Be involved in keyword selection and audience targeting
- Track KPIs to assess performance and pinpoint issues
- Suggest and develop new campaigns across multiple channels
- Maintain knowledge of marketing trends, developments and best practices.
- Implement a brand recognition initiative and measurement process.
- Masters degree in business, communication or relevant field. AdWords certification is a plus
- Minimum of 7+ years of experience in marketing management
- Exceptional knowledge and success with contemporary marketing ecosystems – email, social, automation, quality scoring, and alerts.
- Strong project management and performance measurement skills
- Ability to develop strong relationships with all team members
- Able to compile and analyze performance data to develop metrics and use them to support change recommendations.
- Working knowledge of analytics tools (Google Analytics, CMS etc.)
- Excellent communication skills
- Knowledge of SEO best practices and current trends.
- Knowledge in SEM, best practices, metrics, and achieve desired results.
- Knowledge of WordPress, SlideShare, YouTube, Facebook and LinkedIn.