Are you an highly experienced, ambitious PHP/Laravel developer looking for a challenging role where you can learn lots more? We are looking for a motivated PHP / Laravel developer to come join our team of professionals. If you are passionate about technology, constantly seeking to learn and improve skillset, then you are the type of person we are looking for!
Duties and Responsibilities
- Build innovative, state-of-the-art applications and collaborate with the other Team Members.
- Prepare and maintain all applications utilizing standard development tools
- Utilize backend data services and contribute to increase existing data services API
- Lead the entire web application development life cycle right from concept stage to delivery and post launch support
- Convey effectively with all task progress, evaluations, suggestions, schedules along with technical and process issues
- Coordinate with co-developers and keeps project manager well informed of the status of development effort and serves as liaison between development staff and project manager
- Keep abreast of new trends and best practices in web development.
Requirements and Qualifications
- Previous working experience as a PHP / Laravel developer for maximum 1 year.
- BS degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, IT or similar relevant field.
- In depth knowledge of object-oriented PHP and Laravel 5.8 PHP Framework
- Hands on experience with SQL schema design, SOLID principles, REST API design
- Software testing.
- MySQL profiling and query optimization
- Creative and efficient problem solver.