RIKSOF is an award-winning mobile and web app development company with its headquarters in Karachi. We are currently on the lookout for a highly motivated Senior Finance Executive with 3 years of experience.
In this role, you should be able to work in a challenging environment independently with limited guidance while giving a helping hand to other members of the team.
You should have excellent personal, organizational and accounting skills.
Successful candidates will be responsible for:
- Maintaining proper books of accounts as well as preparation of all types of vouchers and cheques.
- Petty cash management.
- Cross-checking of invoices with payments and expenses to ensure accuracy.
- Sending invoices to clients.
- Maintaining file records.
- Weekly reporting of receivable and payable balances along with the outstanding invoices.
- Preparing fixed assets register and ensure that all company assets are properly tagged.
- Preparing R-forms manually and coordinating with the bank regarding PRCs.
- Following-up on invoices.
- Working with collection agencies on overdue invoices.
- Providing relevant information to the marketing team.
- Project costing.
- Working on cost cutting.
- Managing daily cash balances.
- Ensuring that cash flows are adequate to allow business to operate effectively.
- Forecasting cash payments and anticipating challenges arising from limited cash flow.
- Maintaining banking relationships.
- Preparing interim financial statements when required.
- Preparing annual and quarterly budgets and track profit / loss performance on monthly, quarterly and on annual basis.
- Financial audits.
- Filing of withholding statements and monthly Sales tax returns.
- Filing of Income tax returns of the company directors along with their wealth statements.
- VAT filing.
- Filing of Form A & 29 annually.
- Preparing withholding tax certificates quarterly / annually.
- Preparing and reviewing sales contracts with an explanation of terms and conditions to the CEO.
- CA/ACCA or equivalent certification
- Solid understanding of IFRS
Compensation & Benefits:
- Performance-Based Bonus
- Fuel allowance
- 18 annual holidays
- Employee Old-Age Benefit (EOBI)
- Casual and friendly environment