We are looking for a system administrator who will be responsible for designing, implementing, and monitoring the infrastructure; also, to collaborate with other team members to develop automation strategies and deployment processes. You will become an integral part of the team, making every problem of the platform a problem of your own, and solving them accordingly.
Basic Qualification Criteria
· Bachelors or Masters in IT, Computer Science, Software Engineering or Equivalent degree.
· 2+ years of System Administration experience, working in a professional environment.
· 2+ years of experience server hardware and networking.
· Monitoring systems performance.
· Regularly installing operating system patches and firmware upgrades for system stability.
· Maintaining systems documentation including operating system installation and system configuration sheets.
· Installing and configuring Linux and MAC operating system and system software on servers.
· Collects and prepare system data for capacity and planning purposes.
· Monitors and tune appropriate operating system parameters to ensure optimum level of performance.
· Maintain and troubleshoot all systems, applications, security, and network configurations
· Be responsible for the daily administration of a cloud environment, related servers, security and network devices
· Strong scripting experience in one or more languages.
· Strong technical aptitude and ability to research and solve complex issues independently.
· Ability to effectively communicate issues and resolutions to all levels of the organization and customer base.
· Experience in designing and improving system architecture.
· Must be able to work in a team environment managing servers across different and remote locations.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
· Strong analytical, interpersonal and problem solving skills.
· Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
· Flexible to work in 24x7x365 working environment.