- Project management experience (process, tools and techniques).
- Experience with Microsoft Tools/Application.
- Strong knowledge in and project delivery excellence best practices.
- Outcome driven.
- Coaching and mentoring skills.
- Experience supervising resources.
- Demonstrated knowledge of the softwaredevelopment lifecycle.
- Negotiation and influencing skills.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrated excellent organizational skills.
- Analytical and problem solving skills.
- Strong team player.
- Salary range is 40k-80k Plus.
1. Manage multiple small and medium sized assigned projects
- Manage the project planning sessions to establish scope, assumptions, constraints, deliverables, interim milestones, work breakdown structure and timelines according to established project level category.
- Develop the work breakdown structure to manage projects and to facilitate communication with team members and stakeholders.
- Prepare the detailed project schedule based on best practices scheduling techniques.
- Prepare the resource plan and track resource utilization.
- Prepare all project documentation and obtain sign-off from the project sponsor where applicable.
- Monitor, track and report on project risks and issues.
- Setup the issue log, risk log and other supporting project documentation based on size and complexity of project.
- Establish the project control and monitoring guidelines. Communicate to team members.
- Analyze variances and prepare action / recovery plans as appropriate.
- Prepare weekly status updates and provide into to the senior management monthly.
- Project reviews, including updates on top issues, risks and variances.
- Supervise the project team members during the project duration and provide feedback on team member performance.
- Actively promote best practices and project management competency.
- Ensure all the technical guidelines and standards are adhered to.
- Share knowledge and project experiences with the project management community.
- Apply project management discipline in accordance with project categorization guidelines.
2. Communication and Project Status Reporting
- Establish and manage the project communication plan for stakeholders.
- Provide daily and weekly status reports.
· Bachelor's or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Software Engineering, IT or related field.
· Excellent verbal, non-verbal and written communications skills in English.
· Industry Certifications are an asset.
· Prior experience highly preferred.