The company is looking to hire a qualified Chartered Accountant from European Institute of Chartered Accountants (EICA). M
- ust have atleast 3 years of relevant work experience.
- Recording Business Transactions
- Update accounts receivable and issue invoices
- Update accounts payable and performs reconciliations
- Assist in the processing of balance sheets, income statements and other financial statements according to legal and company accounting and financial guidelines
- Assist with reviewing of expenses, payroll records etc. as assigned
- Update financial data in databases to ensure that information will be accurate and immediately available when needed
- Prepare and submit weekly/monthly reports
- Assist senior accountants in the preparation of monthly/yearly closings
- Assist with other accounting projects
- Excellent organizing abilitiesGreat attention to detail
- Good with numbers and figures and an analytics
- Good understanding of accounting and financial reporting principles and practices
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
Nationality eligible to apply: India, Sri-Lanka, Bangladesh, Malaysia, Pakistan, Indonesia, Malaysia, Nigeria, Kenya, Mauritius, South Africa
- This is entry level contract based job.
- Annual Promotion and increments will be considered after evaluation of yearly performance.
- Only first time travel ticket and visa fee will be provided.
- Only short listed candidates will be contacted.