Recruitment and conversion
- It is a result orented job. Very competitive.
- Attending education events tradeshows, conferences and interview sessions
- Supporting agents and other key channel partners. This will include providing information, training and a high level of customer service and key account management
- Maintain contact with individual applicants to support conversion
- Using internal and external data to monitor market and channel pipelines
- Supporting the admissions process in the region
- Identifying new recruitment opportunities and partnerships and reporting on these
- Working with the Regional Managers and colleagues in the UK to help create integrated marketing and recruitment campaigns
- Supporting digital marketing activity. This may include creating digital assets and content for social media and advertising campaigns and liaising directly with enquiries
- Helping develop and organise University events in the region including inbound visits from academic staff and senior management
- Working across external groups, the regional team and internal staff teams based in the UK to ensure our work with stakeholders is connected at all points
- Working with schools and institutional partners with whom the University works closely as well as helping identify potential new partners
- Providing customer service to current and potential students and their families
Information and reporting
- Contributing to market intelligence by providing information on market trends and competitive positioning in the regions
- Recording information from recruitment events and campaigns and ensuring this complies with the necessary data-protection guidelines
- Contributing to regional reports, budgets and marketing plans using a data-driven approach
The Country Representative will work on a full-time basis and the post-holder will have to demonstrate initiative. These duties are a guide to the type of work that the role holder will initially be required to undertake but may vary in detail depending on the successful candidate’s particular skills and experience. As this is a new post, the duties and responsibilities will be subject to change over time (in consultation with the post holder). They may also be changed from time to time to meet changing circumstances and do not form part of the contract of employment.
Note: We are recruiting on behalf of our clients in UK.