RNS Solutions is a team of professional developers, designers and researchers, working together to provide the finest Blockchain solutions and research services. Our mission is to inspire development and learning of cutting edge technologies and integrating Blockchain with its limitless possibilities. RNS Solutions aim to be the pioneers in developing implementable Blockchain, Cyber security and AI solutions. We have centered our efforts to serve businesses and individuals to shift to agile technologies. We are developers and researchers who ensure diversity while pursuing innovation. We deliver excellence as we stand out.
The Project Manager, Scrum Master is chief responsible for managing the development of sprints effectively and efficiently from planning to execution to review in an agile development environment.Your role will include running daily scrums, managing the product backlog, collaborating on requirement documentation, managing support tickets and unblocking barriers to keep the team moving. You will be responsible to communicate and collaborate primarily with the engineering, customer success and senior management teams. The ideal candidate will be able to collaborate with cross-functional teams, demonstrate strong leadership abilities and have the desire to be part of a fast-growing startup company where you’ll have the opportunity to guide the development of our portfolio of products.
- Facilitates daily stand-up, iteration planning, sprint review, and iteration retrospective.
- Manage the engineering development projects and facilitate sprint releases.
- Create or analyze business requirements documents and project timelines.
- Guides team in time estimating practices and facilitates team estimates.
- Drive team iteration execution, communicates with management and stakeholders, protects the team from uncontrolled injection of work (changes are evaluated/intentional).
- Manage project conflicts, challenges and dynamic business requirements to keep operations running at a high performance.
- Work with the team leads to resolve people problems and project roadblocks
- Able to do post mortem and root cause analysis to help teams continuously improve their practices to ensure maximum productivity.
- Leads team effort in relentless improvement, defines and implements improvement stories to increase the velocity and quality of the program, Implement and support principles, rules and processes.
- Proactively identify and eliminate impediments and facilitate flow.
- Maintain team data in project management software (i.e. JIRA, etc.) to support estimates and execution
- Presents high level project readouts for senior management.
- Supports product owner(s)with intra-team dynamics with respect to priorities and scopeManage other special projects as assigned.
- Other duties as needed.
- MS/BS degree or equivalent work experience.
- Minimum 2-3 years of project management experience and 1 years leading sprints.
- Demonstrable expertise of agile methodology and frameworks like Scrum, Kanban, etc.
- Expert coach on implementation of agile scrum.
- Deep understanding of the fundamentals of iterative and incremental developmentStrong knowledge of Scrum theory, rules and practices.
- Strong understanding of SDLC and Agile procedures to predict the development teams’ needs.
- Solid experience working with Architecture teams to assess and size stories/epics.
- Passionate commitment to delivering products on time.
- Comfortable with presenting project readouts to Executive level audiences.
- Deep understanding of agile metrics (tasks, backlog tracking, burndown metrics, velocity, user stories etc.) to analyze and improve sprint planning.
- Ability to understand and represent both the business and technology.
- Excellent communicator in person, over the phone and through email Self-motivated, organized.
- Knowledge of the following will be considered as an advantage:
- Experience working with Fintech industry
- Experience working with blockchain technology
- Experience with cloud technologies is a plus
- Blockchain/Defi Apps.
Benefits:RNS Solutions offers an outstanding culture that focuses on learning opportunities, international exposure by participation at international and national conferences, and career growth.
- The best salary in Pakistan
- Provident fund
- Health coverage
- Sumptuous, home-cooked lunch (Free)
- Accommodation for outstation employees (subsidized)
- Performance bonuses and annual Increments
- 360-degree performance reviews
- Sponsored Certifications
- Mentoring and grooming