- RNS Solutions is a team of professional developers, designers and researchers, working together to provide the finest Blockchain solutions and research services.
- Our mission is to inspire development and learning of cutting edge technologies and integrating Blockchain with its limitless possibilities.
- RNS Solutions aim to be the pioneers in developing implementable Blockchain, Cyber security and AI solutions.
- We have centered our efforts to serve businesses and individuals to shift to agile technologies.
- We are developers and researchers who ensure diversity while pursuing innovation.
- We deliver excellence as we stand out.
- The Project Manager, Scrum Master is chief responsible for managing the development of sprints effectively and efficiently from planning to execution to review in an agile development environment.
- Your role will include running daily scrums, managing the product backlog, collaborating on requirement documentation, managing support tickets and unblocking barriers to keep the team moving.
- You will be responsible to communicate and collaborate primarily with the engineering, customer success and senior management teams.
- The ideal candidate will be able to collaborate with cross-functional teams, demonstrate strong leadership abilities and have the desire to be part of a fast-growing startup company where you’ll have the opportunity to guide the development of our portfolio of products.
- Facilitates daily stand-up, iteration planning, sprint review, and iteration retrospective.
- Manage the engineering development projects and facilitate sprint releases.
- Create or analyze business requirements documents and project timelines.
- Guides team in time estimating practices and facilitates team estimates.
- Drive team iteration execution, communicates with management and stakeholders, protects the team from uncontrolled injection of work (changes are evaluated/intentional).
- Manage project conflicts, challenges and dynamic business requirements to keep operations running at a high performance.
- Work with the team leads to resolve people problems and project roadblocks
- Able to do post mortem and root cause analysis to help teams continuously improve their practices to ensure maximum productivity.
- Leads team effort in relentless improvement, defines and implements improvement stories to increase the velocity and quality of the program, Implement and support principles, rules and processes.
- Proactively identify and eliminate impediments and facilitate flow.
- Maintain team data in project management software (i.e. JIRA, etc.) to support estimates and execution
- Presents high level project readouts for senior management.
- Supports product owner(s)with intra-team dynamics with respect to priorities and scopeManage other special projects as assigned.
- MS/BS degree or equivalent work experience.
- Minimum 4 years of project management experience and leading sprints.
- Demonstrable expertise of agile methodology and frameworks like Scrum, Kanban, etc.
- Thrives In a highly collaborative, fast paced environment.
- Expert coach on implementation of agile scrum.
- Deep understanding of the fundamentals of iterative and incremental developmentStrong knowledge of Scrum theory, rules and practices.
- Strong understanding of SDLC and Agile procedures to predict the development teams’ needs.
- Solid experience working with Architecture teams to assess and size stories/epics.
- Passionate commitment to delivering products on time.
- Comfortable with presenting project readouts to Executive level audiences.
- Deep understanding of agile metrics (tasks, backlog tracking, burndown metrics, velocity, user stories etc.) to analyze and improve sprint planning.
- Ability to understand and represent both the business and technology.
- Excellent communicator in person, over the phone and through email Self-motivated, organized.
Knowledge of the following will be considered as an advantage:
- Experience working with Fintech industry
- Experience working with blockchain technology
- Experience with cloud technologies is a plus
RNS Solutions offers an outstanding culture that focuses on learning opportunities, international exposure by participation at international and national conferences, and career growth.
- The best salary in Pakistan
- Health and maternity coverage
- Sumptuous, home-cooked lunch (Free)
- Accommodation for outstation employees (subsidized)
- Expert-led fitness training (subsidized)
- Performance bonuses and annual Increments
- EOBI membership (in process)
- 360-degree performance reviews