· Developing merchandising strategies that balance customers’ expectations and company’s objectives
· Analyzing sales figures, customers reactions and market trends to anticipate product needs and plan product ranges/stock
· Collaborating with buyers, suppliers, distributors and analysts to negotiate prices, quantities and time-scales
· Maximizing customer interest and sales levels by displaying products appropriately
· Forecasting profits/sales and plan budgets
· Monitoring stock movement and consider markdowns, promotions, price changes, clear outs etc.
· Building constructive customer relationships and team with channel partners to build pipeline and close deals.Remaining up to date with industry’s best practices