• Instructs pupils in art, such as painting, sketching, designing, and sculpturing: Prepares lesson plans and establishes course goals.
• Selects books and art supplies for courses
• Demonstrates method and procedure to pupils.
• Observes and evaluates pupils' work to determine student progress or to make suggestions for improvement.
• Confers with student, parent, and counselor to resolve student problem.
• Accompanies students on field trips to museums or art galleries.
• May specialize in teaching one or more areas of art, such as illustration, art history, or commercial art.
• May direct planning and supervision of student contests and arranging of art exhibits.
• May teach students with disabilities.
• May be required to have an international certification.
May be designated according to subject taught as Instructor, Illustration; Instructor, Industrial Design.
Background & History/strong Roots International Schools is part of Roots School System founded in 1988 by Mrs. Riffat Mushtaq Aizaz-e-Fazeelat which is distinct in its academic standards and all round development of the child. RIS, metropolitan schools are labeled and founded by her son Mr. Walid Mu ...Read More