The Chief Innovation Officer (CIO) will set the vision and lead the strategic development and growth of Roots International Schools. This individual must be able to innovate and develop the existing school structure and processes. This visionary would be recognized as a leader that can cultivate parental/customer relationships, provide senior strategic counsel, drive new business development and attract, manage and mentor a team of high caliber talent. In addition, this individual must be able to judiciously allocate resources, maximize employee productivity, and be an active participant in new business development. The ideal candidate has a strong operational understanding of the private school sector in Pakistan, its challenges and should be able to actively accelerate our growth trajectory by efficiently utilizing available opportunities.
About The Job
- Set vision and strategy for RIS with global scalability in mind.
- Establish strong relationships across the network with key internal and external stakeholders
- Work closely with the CEO and senior management to provide strategic direction and establish goals and major priorities for all the departments and campuses.
- Invent, incubate and scale ideas for implementation across our nationwide campuses.
- Collaborate with our executive team to drive short-term and long term transformation and evolution of offerings to continuously meet parental needs.
- Understand current and future digital, social and analytical methods and capabilities to drive innovation and value for clients.
- Oversee the overall architecture, development and innovation of the school’s offerings across the Pakistani educational ecosystem.
- Develop a process strategy and oversee a full range of educational offerings that drives meaningful innovation and revenue growth across the organization.
- Keep pace with the changing technologies and develop forward-thinking policies for the Strategic Services group.
- Drive brand awareness of RIS externally to lead to new business opportunities.
- Translate trends into tangible opportunities. Work with senior executives across functions and channels to develop multi-year roadmap for transformational capabilities.
- Attract, grow, engage and retain talent. Contribute to creating a diverse, equitable and inclusive culture, where every employee feels a sense of belonging.
- 10-15+ years of relevant experience.
- Confidence and ability to be a change agent.
- Ability to drive ideas and actions around vision to make it a reality.
- Foster openness and transparency to drive collaborative change.
- Strong strategic thinker and exceptional client relations skills.
- Proven ability to attract talent, build and retain teams.
- Comfort in a dynamic and fast-moving work environment, with a positive attitude and solid work ethic.
- Curiosity to continue to innovative and reevaluate offerings.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
What We Offer
- Robust benefits program
- Professional learning and development opportunities