DBA (Data Base Administration), Data Base security protocols,Managing database design, updating and amending existing databases, setting up and testing new database and data handling systems, Monitoring database efficiency, Sustaining the security and integrity of data,Creating complex query definitions that allow data to be extracted, Training subordinates in how to input and extract data
- Knowledge about SQL queries, ERP Management (SAP)
- Handling the overall Fee Information system.
- Dealing with the parents regarding to fee, admission matters and related issues.
- Dealing with preparation of list of due payments, vouchers generation, recovery and adjustment of advances, coordinating with the Branch Managers in issues related to fee.
- Generation of students schools leaving certificates. Processing inter branch transfer applications for new as well as existing student. Following up new admissions and outstanding (dues) lists.
- Moreover the main duty may include a combination of answering telephones, bookkeeping, typing or word processing, office machine operation, and filing.
- Coordination with branches at different levels. Following up new admissions and outstanding (dues) lists. Communicate directly with students or their parents and other individuals to answer questions, disseminate or explain information, and address fees and dues related complaints.
- Also must be well knowledgeable of all the Company Policies and procedures and information about the courses to satisfy positional needs.