Roots International Schools requires top tier, forward thinking, result-driven professionals for its campuses. Market competitive compensation with benefits will be offered to selected candidates. The school promotes innovative teaching practices and strong work ethics for both staff as well as students. At RIS, you will be part of a modern, rapidly changing organization with worldwide influence and impact. Our jobs offer you a scope for versatility, initiative and creativity in a stimulating and supportive environment. If you wish to be considered for this position , please submit your resumes and a profile with your professional achievements. The job description is given below:
- Execute the school's Teaching & Learning Strategy, holding Responsibility for Educational Standards.
- Managing, Oversight of Routines, Communications and Events, Seeking ways to Improve Organizational Effectiveness.
- Driving Academic Programs and Ensuring it is Integrated into the wider practice of the School
- Oversee the Compilation of the School Timetable and Planning of Teaching groups at all Levels, including deployment of Staff and Resources
- Ensuring the Relevant Course Syllabus Objectives are met
- Ensuring High Standards of Professional Practice & Quality of Teaching
- Preparing Students for O & A Level Examinations.