Shadow teacher required to help provide continuity in classes, instills responsibility, fosters independence and encourage learning of a special care student of 5+ years old.
- Sit with the child in a regular classroom and make sure that the child is given social, educational and physical support.
- Ensure that the child can understand and follow the teacher’s instructions.
- Help the child in all school works and projects.
- Help the student build self-confidence, as well as to promote positive interaction in the classroom.
- Attend special events/activities of the child if necessary.
- Acts as a bridge between the teacher, student, and parent.
- Have Psychology as a subject
- An education background in teaching.
Background & History/strong Roots International Schools is part of Roots School System founded in 1988 by Mrs. Riffat Mushtaq Aizaz-e-Fazeelat which is distinct in its academic standards and all round development of the child. RIS, metropolitan schools are labeled and founded by her son Mr. Walid Mu ...Read More